Creating a blog backup is very important to blog owner, especially for Blogger user. Different types of reason, you may lose your blogger blog. Some top reasons when you may need the backup, just like any type of violation or mistake Google can delete your blogger blog without any notification to you, hackers may hack your blogger account, coding problem during editing template or during transfer your Blogspot blog to WordPress site. Then it will create a great problem and also give a pain to you if you don’t create a backup. For this reason, regular backup of Blogger blog is very important. If you face any type of problem then you can easily restore your previous backup.
In the previous post, I have said about how to backup blogger template. Today I am going to share about how to backup your blogger blog or multiple blogs at a time.
Now how to backup your single/specific Blogger blog
1. Login into your Blogger Dashboard using your Blogspot login gmail and password.
2. After properly login go to Template >> Setting >> Other >> Export Blog.
3. Now click Export Blog and save the backup file (which is .XML format) in your computer’s hard drive. By doing this, you can create a backup of a single blog. But you have lots of Blogger blogs then you need to follow another technique to create the total backup. See below steps to backup multiple Blogger blogs at a time.
Now how to backup your multiple Blogger blogs
For multiple blog backup, Google has a special service called Google Takeout. You don’t need to create an account in Google Takeout. Just login with your Blogspot mail address and password. Through this technique, you can create a backup of all blogs that are created under the same Blogspot account. Follow below steps to create a backup.
1. Go to Google Takeout and login with the same Gmail address which you are using for Blogspot blogs
2. After login click Choose Service Button from the top menu
3. Then click Blogger from Select A Service option
4. Click Create Archive button and wait until the whole backup process is complete
5. After completing the whole backup process, you will get a download button, just like below blue color button. Then click the blue color Download button and save the backup file in your computer’s hard drive. By doing this, you can create a backup of multiple blogs of same Blogspot account at a time.
Note: You must regularly backup your blogger blog for avoiding any type of problem. If you face any problem or your blog is deleted for any reason, then just restore your backup file to recover your blog.
To restore, a blog go to Blogspot dashboard. Then click Setting >> Other >> Blog Tools >> Import Blog. After uploading the full backup save the setting. Now your task is complete and check the blog.
If this post is helpful, Please share it with others and leave your valuable your feedback to us. If you have any question then you can ask us through the comment box below.