Creating a blog backup is very important to blog owner, specially for blogger user. Different types of reason you may lose your blogger blog. Just like any type of violation or mistake Google can delete your blogger blog without any notification to you. Hackers may also hack your blogger account. Then it will create great problem and also pain to you. For this reason regular backup of blogger blog is very important. If you face any type of problem then you can easily restore your previous backup blog. Previous post I have discussed about how to backup blogger template. Today I am going to share about how to backup your blogger blog.
Now How To Backup Your Single Blogger Blog-
1. Login in your Blogger Dashboard
2. Go to Template >> Setting >> Other >> Export blog
3. Now click export blog and save the backup file (which is .XML format) in your computer. By doing this you can create backup of a single blog.
Now How To Backup Your Multiple Blogger Blog-1. Go to Google Takeout and login with the same Gmail address which you are using for blogger blogs
2. After login click Choose Service Button from the top
3. Then click Blogger from Select A Service
4. Click Create Archive button and wait until the whole backup process is complete
5. After completing the whole backup process, you will get a download button. Then click the Download button and save in your computer. By doing this you can create backup of multiple blogs of same blogger accounts.
Note: You must regularly backup your blogger blog for avoiding any type of problem. If you face any problem or your blog is deleted for any reason, then just restore your backup file to recover your blog.
If this post is helpful, Please share it with others and leave your valuable your feedback to us. For more tutorial subscribe via email.